Submitting manifest not finishing

Please submit anomalies and bugs.

Re: Submitting manifest not finishing

Postby lovinit » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:11 am

Its resolved apparently. My support ticket was just updated...

"Tracking numbers won't get lost when cancelling labels, as these will get scanned at the depot anyway.

Royal Mail's API issues have been resolved.

If you still get the error message in Linnworks desktop when you open the manifest screen, please enter ERROR into the sales order id and click 'Acknowledge - Manifest Corrected'.

If you file in .net and you still have an error message, please contaсt us and we will clear this for you.

We have been in contact with Royal Mail and they have advised us, that if there is any duplicate billing, please contact Royal Mail to cancel any duplicate sales orders.

Due the the large number of manifest failing we have been requested by Royal Mail to re-file all manifests that received an error and they will resolve any billing issues."

I've just cancelled one of yesterdays labels from the manifest and the tracking id is still in the order, presumably because they have already been processed and 'locked' that info.
lovinit

Postby saverschoice uk » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:22 am

If they think I am sitting there cancelling hundreds of labels then they are sadly mistaken.
If i had 10/15, then fine. I have got literally hundreds!
saverschoice uk

Postby lovinit » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:23 am

@saverschoice - raise a support ticket and they can cancel them in bulk for you.
lovinit

Postby websnail » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Ok folks... Call to arms and a little help...

I've pointed out to LW support that it would be useful to have a failover that would allow us to export the necessary information so that in case something like this happened again we could still get our packages labelled up and out the door but I need a little help.

I am already familiar with DMO and wrote a Custom Courier approach some time back that would allow me to export my RM orders into a CSV that I could then import manually back into DMO, generate the labels and submit the whole thing...

What I don't know how to deal with is OBA... I haven't used it in FOREVER... so can anyone who is up to speed on what's required for OBA please provide a step by step on how to submit an order to OBA, what codes are used and how the whole thing is submitted... Examples would be a big help.

Appreciate I'm asking folks for some help out of a pretty busy day but it seems there's some interest in putting a plan B in place for situations like the API failure so I figure it's worth the investment in time.

So, any takers?
websnail

Postby websnail » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:25 am

Brilliant... Well... I guess it's not that important until the next time things go completely base over apex then...
websnail

Previous

Return to Bug Report